Porsche 911 Models Colorado Springs CO
The most iconic vehicle to come from the Porsche lineup remains the Porsche 911. Historic 911 models continue to be in high demand among enthusiasts around Colorado Springs. Shoppers looking for Porsche 911 models around Colorado Springs, CO, can find their fit here at Porsche of Colorado Springs.
This Porsche 911 model overview will give you a look at the history of the 911, features and specs, pricing, and more. Take a deep dive into the Porsche 911 below or click one of the following links to head over to one of our model-specific pages.
Porsche 911 Carrera vs Targa
Whether you are a Porsche enthusiast or new to the brand, navigating the variety of 911 names and variants can be tricky. In the current generation, the 911 is broken down into 911 Carrera, 911 Targa, and 911 Turbo model segments. The 911 Carrera is the base-spec 911 model, the 911 Targa is a convertible-style model with an aluminum rollover bar, and the 911 Turbo is a widebody all-wheel-drive model.
What is the Porsche 911?
The Porsche 911 continues to be an iconic staple of the Porsche sports car lineup. The 911 was first introduced in 1964 and has been continuously enhanced over the years since. There have been a variety of model series names associated with the 911, all of which include: 911, 930, 964, 993, 996, 997, 991, and 992.
Why is the Porsche 911 So Popular?
The Porsche 911 is one of the most popular and in-demand vehicles to come from the Porsche brand and it has continued to evolve over the years since its debut. There are many reasons why enthusiasts love the Porsche 911 range of sports cars, but some of the most noteworthy reasons why the Porsche 911 is so popular include its rear-engine design, air-cooled engine, supercharged performance, and body style varieties.
How Much is a Porsche 911?
The current range of Porsche 911 models is a part of the 2021 model year lineup and is available in Carrera, Targa, and Turbo variants. Here is a breakdown of the current price levels for the 2021 range of 911 models.
- 911 Carrera – $99,200 MSRP
- 911 Carrera Cabriolet – $112,000 MSRP
- 911 Carrera 4 – $106,500 MSRP
- 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet – $119,300 MSRP
- 911 Carrera S – $115,100 MSRP
- 911 Carrera S Cabriolet – $127,900 MSRP
- 911 Carrera 4S – $122,400 MSRP
- 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet – $135,200 MSRP
- 911 Targa 4 – $119,300 MSRP
- 911 Targa 4S – $135,200 MSRP
- 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition – $180,600 MSRP
- 911 Turbo – $170,800 MSRP
- 911 Turbo Cabriolet – $183,600 MSRP
- 911 Turbo S – $203,500 MSRP
- 911 Turbo S Cabriolet – $216,300 MSRP