2021 Porsche Macan Entertainment Features and Technology
Porsche has introduced the revamped 2021 Porsche Macan to its high-performance five-door luxury crossover SUV car segment. The stylish and elegant design of the 2021 Porsche Macan truly embodies the Porsche DNA. Continue reading to learn more about the features and technologies inside the 2021 Porsche Macan at Porsche of Colorado Springs, in Colorado Springs, CO.
Entertainment Features of the 2021 Porsche Macan
The 2021 Porsche Macan offers some cool entertainment features that reemphasize its premium class manufacturing. The Apple CarPlay® function is available as optional, which helps in connecting your Apple iPhone® to your Porsche and all the applications can be accessed through the Porsche Communication Management (PCM) screen. Other features include:
- Burmester® High-End Surround Sound System – a powerful sound system that optional for all the Macan models.
- Bose® Surround Sound System – a high-end sound system with 14 loudspeakers (with subwoofer and center speaker), 14 amplifier channels and produces an output of 665 watts for an enthralling acoustic experience.
- Sound Package Plus – comes with 10 loudspeakers and an output of 150 watts (comes as standard on the Macan GTS, Macan S, and Macan).
- Porsche Connect – integrated to the 10.9-inch touchscreen with HD resolution, provides a standard navigation system with Real-Time Traffic Information (RTTI) using mobile data as standard.
- Smartphone Compartment with Inductive Charging Function – enables better integration with your smartphone and optimizes reception quality.
- Porsche Offroad Precision App – gives valuable driving tips, improves performance, and records your personal progress.
Available Features of the 2021 Porsche Macan
The 2021 Porsche Macan also offers some amazing features that symbolize the true spirit of a premium sports car. These features not only highlight the rich and distinctive design of the Macan but also oozes class. It offers Adaptive Sport Seats with a memory package and an 18-way electric adjustment facility. The high-quality Roof Rails are optional and are available in aluminum or with a high gloss black finish which blends seamlessly with the design. Along with the Roof Rails, a Roof Transport System (optional) can carry a maximum load of 167 pounds. For any further information, feel free to contact our award-winning team at Porsche of Colorado Springs, in Colorado Springs, CO.