Porsche of Colorado Springs Coronavirus (COVID-19) Q&A
At Porsche of Colorado Springs we understand that there are a lot of questions surrounding if and how customers will be able to shop our showroom during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The team at Porsche of Colorado Springs is working to ensure a safe and healthy environment to all guests and employees during this time. We are aiming to help things continue running as smoothly as possible and with that we are offering online sales options for our customers to help maintain safe social distancing. If you have any additional questions about the steps our team is taking to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, please contact us directly.
Is it Safe to Visit the Dealership?
Our team is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment in our showroom and is monitoring the situation at hand closely. We routinely disinfect and sanitize surfaces in our dealership throughout the day and give a full deep clean each day. We have taken precautionary measures to ensure that we have enough supplies on hand to help maintain a clean environment throughout the dealership.
How Often Is the Dealership Cleaned?
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 we have increased the frequency at which we clean our showrooms. Along with daily deep cleaning, we have added even more regular disinfecting throughout the day to help keep our business as germ-free as possible.
Maintaining a Safe and Healthy Environment at Porsche of Colorado Springs
The staff at Porsche of Colorado Springs has been advised that any employee who has traveled to a CDC-determined high-impact area, has been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, or has recently traveled on a cruise may not report in to work. Any employee that meets the above criteria or suspects that they may have contracted COVID-19 is required to self-quarantine and provide certification from a doctor prior to being allowed back to work. Our staff has cancelled all non-essential business travel to help reduce exposure to and spread of possible illness.
Tips to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Avoid physical contact (such as handshakes, hugs, etc.) as much as possible. Smiles and waves instead can go a long way!
- Keep your hands and any other object away from your face, mouth, nose, and eyes. This will help prevent germs from getting into your system.
- Increase the frequency at which you wash your hands. It is important to always wash your hands before and after eating as well as after you have sneezed, coughed, blown your nose, or used the bathroom.
- When washing your hands do so with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. Be sure to wash all areas of your hands including around your thumbs, between your fingers, along the top of your hands, and your fingertips.
- Regularly disinfect frequently touched surfaces and items throughout the day with household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Practice safe social distancing to help reduce the spread of illness.