What are the Outdoor Activities that I can Do in Colorado Springs?
Life can become monotonous at times, and it’s important to relax, unwind, and just take a break. A breath of fresh mountain air can wade away all your worries and let your mind and soul be rejuvenated. So, if you wish to live such an experience in Colorado Springs, CO, then Porsche of Colorado Springs has come up with a list of places for outdoor activities in the area.
Also Read: Does Colorado Springs Have a Porsche Club?
Colorado Springs has all kinds of outdoor activity options for you include whitewater rafting excursions, adventures out West, Zipline, or just a stroll in Garden of the Gods Park. If high energy and high-altitude adventure is your jam, take in some nature here in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado Springs.
- Whitewater Rafting – A thrilling whitewater raft trip for all-day or half-day awaits with reservations made via any river rafting companies in and around Colorado.
- The Manitou Incline – This trail is not for the faint of heart! It will give you more than 2,000 feet in elevation gain in just less than a mile and will push your endurance and lung capacity to their limits.
- Adventures Out West – A high-thrill jeep ride, amazing tour through Garden of the Gods on a Segway, or a high-flying balloon adventure over the mesmerizing landscape of the Pikes Peak region, any thrill-lover will find lasting memories for a lifetime.
- Cloudscraper Zip Line – Soar higher than 1,200 feet above the roaring Arkansas River at the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park. You will get a 360-degree view of the Royal Gorge and have plenty of places to look at instead of looking down.
- Enjoyable Ferrata – Enjoy an exhilarating climbing activity via spectacular mountain terrain on a two-hour guided tour under the supervision of experienced guides.
Also Read: How to Maintain My Car in Summer?
Did you like the activities that we have mentioned above? If so then you can just get on your 2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo S and go to these places for fun outdoor activities.