2021 Porsche Cayenne Performance Specs and Engines
Six models make up the powerful and exciting 2021 Porsche Cayenne SUV lineup, available now at Porsche of Colorado Springs. This adrenaline-pumping luxury SUV hits every mark on shoppers’ lists and its incredible performance makes for an irresistible ride.
As shoppers consider their next luxury SUV, many want to know how powerful the 2021 Porsche Cayenne is. This guide to the 2021 Porsche Cayenne performance specs and engines will give you a look under the hood to find out how much power this SUV is capable of.
Read more: Will There Be an All-Electric Porsche Macan?
Available Engines for 2021 Porsche Cayenne
The 2021 Porsche Cayenne SUV lineup includes three different engine options to produce precise power and handling on the road. The Cayenne can be fitted with a turbocharged V6, twin-turbocharged V6, or twin-turbocharged V8 engine depending on the trim level. Below we have laid out how much power each engine offers in its available model option. See how powerful each Cayenne SUV is below.
- Cayenne: Turbocharged V6 with 335 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque. 0-60 mph acceleration in 5.9 seconds with a 152-mph top track speed
- Cayenne E-Hybrid: Turbocharged V6 with 455 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque. 0 – 60 mph acceleration in 4.7 seconds with a 157-mph top track speed
- Cayenne S: Twin-turbocharged V6 engine with 434 horsepower and 405 pound-feet of torque. 0 – 60 mph acceleration in 4.9 seconds with a 164-mph top track speed.
- Cayenne GTS: Twin-turbocharged V8 engine with 453 horsepower and 457 pound-feet of torque. 0 – 60 mph acceleration in 4.5 seconds with a 167-mph top track speed.
- Cayenne Turbo: Twin-turbocharged V8 engine with 541 horsepower and 567 pound-feet of torque. 0 – 60 mph acceleration in 3.9 seconds with a 177-mph top track speed.
- Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid: Twin-turbocharged V8 engine with 670 horsepower and 663 pound-feet of torque. 0 – 60 mph acceleration in 3.6 seconds with a 183-mph top track speed.
Experience the power behind the wheel of a 2021 Porsche Cayenne SUV today at Porsche of Colorado Springs. Stop by our dealership near Denver, CO, to test drive a new 2021 Cayenne.